Some more hats from the blitz of orders I had to go through last week, Magikarp, Jolteon, Platina/Dawn’s Hat, and Shiny Glaceon.
Crock Pot Ribs, because sometimes I want BBQ and don’t care if its December.
Total Time: 8 - 12 Hours
- Rack of Ribs
- BBQ Sauce
- Cajun Spice Blend
- Chili Powder
- Diced Garlic
- Hot Sauce
- Put ribs in crock pot, rub in cajun spice mix and chili powder
- Pour vinegar in, enough for about 1/2 - 2/3” standing at the bottom of the crock pot
- Drizzle on honey, then pour on the BBQ sauce, the entire bottle
- Throw in diced garlic and hot sauce
- Cook on high for 3 - 4 Hours
- Set to low for 4 - 6
- Drizzle spoonfuls of sauce intermittently onto the meat (1-2 hours, optional)
- Leave on ‘Stay Warm’ until ready to eat
They just fall apart, you’ll barely be able to get them out of the crock pot in one piece.
Brendan/Ruby’s hat from Pokemon Emerald
As far as I know I’m the only one on the net that makes these
A wild hoard of goomy appeared!
Available now on my etsy, I made 10 regular and 2 shiny. They take quite a long time to assemble due to the wired horn and curvy mouth/base. This might be the only set I get done before Christmas.
Im finishing up the last two, I have a batch of 12 that will be for sale, check back in ~2 hours and Ill have a post up with a link to the shop when they go live :3
30 - Never really considered it because apart from a face lift there’s not much a guy can have done. If I could change anything being a bit taller wouldn’t hurt…or having facial hair that didn’t regrow the second after I shaved it off would be nice.
50 - No, I don’t think I would. The past is the past and you really can’t go back to it. Might enjoy going for a coffee and catching up but beyond that, nope.
53 - Not to my knowledge no
72 - Encouragement, pleasurable noises, and dirty talk - nothing specific, but I like knowing that I’m pressing the right buttons for someone :3
49 - On all counts, brains. Keeping up with, challenging each other, and always being able to find something interesting to converse about matters so much more than anything physical could. The T&A is very nice too though…
Another super-simple recipe, the only way you can screw this up is to leave it in super-long or to forget the water.
- 1 - 2 LB Chicken Breasts
- Jar of Salsa
- Bag of Spice Mix (Fajita or Chicken Taco)
- 1/3 of a Cup of Water
- Let chicken thaw partially overnight, when you put it in the pot chicken should still be a bit frozen
- Trim gristle or excess fat off the chicken breasts, much easier to do when its not fully thawed.
- Throw in crockpot and pour in 1/3 of a cup of water
- Dust everything with the spice packet
- Throw in all the salsa, I used a mix of a half a jar and some leftovers from a restaurant.
- Turn Crock Pot on high for 5 hours
- Shred chicken with a fork, there should be water inside, when you shred the chicken it will absorb whatever water is left in the crockpot.
- Serve with whatever you like, hardshell, burrito, or nachos. Personally I like to use corn tortillas or just throw it in a bowl with some more salsa, cheese, and crushed tortilla chips.
Scraggy Hat, as I continue to update pictures in my etsy shop when I get orders :)
Awesome, glad it turned out well :D
Testing a new pattern, Goomy is the best Gen VI addition…should be up on my etsy store after Thanksgiving.
Last night’s work, took pics to update the listing on my etsy store :3